Saturday, November 5, 2011

You would think by now that I would learn to just stay in bed! Flu ..... icky sicky!

     Nothing like getting the flu, and not being able to do a thing other then sleep, and complain... however with kids, you have to find the energy to get up and cook, clean, and take care of them. Lucky for me both my children are well old enough to take care of themselves while mom is in bed sick. There are things I do have to get up and help them with, but for the most part they are pretty good kids that allow me to get better, and help me out by doing some of the things I am not able to do as of yet.
     I am soaking in the tub, to sooth the muscle pains, and cramps my body feels it needs to have, I am laying around the house and carrying (when I must) my tissues in hand and my netflix on the T.V. charmed is on 24 7 it seems as its the only thing that I can get into as of now. Fall asleep through most episodes, in the end..... I am much better educated in the witch, demon and fairy land world lol HA HA HA... Hey I am sick not dead I still can have a since of humor can I not?
     Seen my angel cake butter milk biscuit a couple time through out the week, he comforts me with his giggles and laughs and makes the flu seem to be bearable for the time being.. However he knows Auntie is sick so he brings me his piggies and we lay on the couch playing this little piggy went to market, and then we go through our hand signs for he is so handsome, and flirty, and jolly like santa.... in the end we play "So Big, So Strong, " For a child who had such a troubling start and continues to have so much happening to him he is a happy go lucky kid, who brings WAY to much joy into my life...  WE are lucky to have him, He is my meds when I need it.


     Angel Cake playing little piggy's  as you can see him hold his foot and then taking his two fingers and touching his toes and he moves those finger on and off his big toe until Auntie finishes her Piggy tale... where it leads the little piggy all the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment