Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Which Picture to be or not to be! That is the question.... lol!

    I spent the last two nights, taking pictures of myself, to get the perfect pose, and layout etc: for my website, I feel there should be one there in the website somewhere right? So don't think I am full of ego cause clearly I am not. However to take the best perfect picture, I had to take several in short spurts.
    So now the big question is which one out of the ones I think are best should I go with on the site....?
This is a big question that I need to consider carefully, as I want everything to look feel perfect and in harmony for the site. Just as I did for this blog, I want people to come here as well as to the website and feel, comfortable, relaxed and somewhat at peace with the colors and arrangement of all the things offered. The picture of me is a small part in a very big project and I just want it to come together just right, is that to much to want or what! LOL well if nothing else here are my top choices, maybe you all can help me by voting on which one you like best and the most votes if any will be posted on the website. 
     This is how it works I am going to number the pictures, and all you have to do is leave a comment below with the number that shows the picture you like most. Thus then I ll choose the one with most votes. Ok great here it goes.....(Voting will be up for a while I still have a long time before I get the site up and going so no rush)
                                                                  


                                                                               (1)
                                                                                (2)   
                                                                                (3)
                                                                                  (4)
                                                                              (5)
                                                                              (6)

       Now mind you the site is going to look exactly like this blog, in the color and theme, So I really like the brown pictures most, as it will go with my website color & theme; How ever I added the red pictures in for difference.. though I believe the browns ones will be far better, Each picture pose Brown or the Red backgrounds are the same pose it is the design and colors you are voting on, thank you very much for your interest and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment