Monday, November 28, 2011

Paying it forward all over the world this is a joy MUST READ!

   So today while in drive, I had two cars there, I was getting the first cars money, and gave her change, She politely asked me how much was the car behind hers bill, I thought ok must be a friend of hers. Well I told her the amount and she gave me the money, and then she said tell her to pay it forward.......
   Now that is what I am saying, pay it forward people pay it forward... I told the gal in the car behind the lady who paid for her order that her bill  had been settled by the car ahead of her, when she looked confused and said I don't understand I simply said " she said pay it forward."
The young lady looked at me, and said "what does that mean?" I told her then that she needed to do 3 good deeds to three different people, and tell them to pay it forward to. That the chain will grow by all who follows through with it.
     She smiled and said I ll remember to pay it forward..... I love it when we all just get along don't you!


Now I don't think this had anything to do with my post PAY IT FORWARD that I wrote on this blog a while back, and that it doesn't matter if it did or not, what is important is that there are people out there Paying it forward. Here is my link to my past blog post Pay it forward:
Click Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment