Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family Night in and Harry Potter Part 1 of 2 in the last movies......

       So my oldest talked her dad into watching the Harry Potter movie part 1 and when he gets back next week, They will watch Part 2. Family Movie night, Family Game night, Family Time is family time, No matter what and when you do it as long as you do.. do it.
       I  made Belgian Waffles for dinner tonight, something different  you know nothing to big but nothing to small either. It is great to be able to sit around and be  a family that can enjoy a night or maybe even two together with out fights, and with out stress.
       So this long movie, Harry Potter WOW!!!! its alright I suppose only my second time watching part 1 only because this is my husbands 1st time watching it. However when part 2 comes to us next week I ll be watching that for the 1st time to just like him this will be fun indeed.
       Well back to the webpage, maybe even throw in some sewing later tonight, got to get a start somewhere on Xmas gifts... right. HA HA HA ! love the holidays I do I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment