Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just a song my husband sent to me to listen to the other day, Said it was our song!

    Who said husbands are not romantic, because I have no clue about that, My husband sends me roses for no other reason other then to say I love you, and I appreciate you. My husband sends me love songs that he hears and says they remind him of us, or they remind him of me. That it is the way he feels, and that is fine, most men send songs to their loves, wives, girlfriends etc: However my husband not only sends me the songs he also tells me how he feels deeply.
     He is a wonderful man and I thank god for him everyday, here is his latest song he sent me, and the lyrics to it. ENJOY this one made me cry.


                                                              
Lionel Richie "My Love"

Even though it says stuck on you it is not that song it's my love

No comments:

Post a Comment