Sunday, December 5, 2010

Midterms OH MY!






     Mid Terms are just around the corner, I am a little nervous yes, However despite the nervous Nelly stage that I am in, I am pushing forward and taking one day at a time. This is no time to bolt and run now, I have worked to hard to let it slip through my fingers.
    Finishing up last minute assignments, so that I can get my head into the books to study. I am alright to smile, laugh, and even cry if need be. Staying strong and living day to day is easier then looking in the future and worrying about what will come.This is no good for this time, You have to have your head into your goal at this moment to be able to make sure you stay on your track of destination.
    Therefore, never give up, never quit, do your best and that is all anyone will ever ask of you. Knowing you did your best will give you the since to continue on your track of success. I am not ready no, will I be ready? When that time comes I believe I will. Striving forward never back, that is what I will do.
     Forget yesterday, no keep it in the back of your head for reference, looking back to dwell that is something not acceptable. Looking back to remember yes that is ok. We will make it through this together it will be done. With hope, prayer, and study I will get through these MID TERMS!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment