Thursday, December 23, 2010

Think or not to Think?





                                                
Image created by: Portrait Illustration Maker


     Sometimes I think a lot, and other times I do not think enough. But all in all at the days ends I think, I think enough HA! In any event I have noticed a lot visitors coming to my site, which I am thankful for in so many ways. I just wish more of my visitors would get involved in the blog. Give some conversation an all, Join in the conversation more I suppose I am thinking. I would love new ideas to talk about. I try to talk about my interests an all, and what is going on in my life. However sometimes I feel that is not enough I would love to share on this blog with others about there interest so Please join in the conversation, I know your here, I know your reading my stuff. You must like it because your visiting a lot.
     I do have  few people talking at me through private messages however I really really perfer to have the conversation on the comments for all to join in. I won't put the comments or emails to show everyone if you do decide to contact me that way, I know it can be intimidating to converse on a blog, but really there in nothing to it.  So out of shear respect I will wait for you to comment on your own time when you are ready readers. But really I am getting bored thinking I am talking to myself with no one to join the talk or comment.
   All I ask is that the post and comments you do share are respectful and polite not only to myself but to others on the site. Thanks so much for following me from VOX to here, After VOX closed down I noticed some of if not most all of my readers followed me. I am more thankful for that then you know.

4 comments:

  1. I am talking Carolyn I am I am... lol. I am right here, following you as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. see you had to change your id again, what is up with that, your stalker still stalking you .... don't we all have one of those somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah as usual he can be .... a well you know. We can talk about it on yahoo messager, just wanted you to know I was still here for ya as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well that is good to know, I will talk to you tonight then usual time usual place ha! see ya on at 9. bye

    ReplyDelete