Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting Ready by getting ahead!

       So got an email, from instructor to (hint hint) get an early start on the reading in semester 2. Well that is what I am doing, I just got done with chapter 12, and I ll read a chapter a day with notes an all, if I have time I will then go back and do some of the projects that are in those chapters, most of them we have been through but doesn't hurt to brush up on what we have already done.

      Going to look for tutorials as well to do in spare time if possible. Learning will not put you behind, it will only prepare you for what is to come. This is my motto of the situation. I believe if you want something bad enough then working a little to a lot harder will not hurt you. It can only help you in the end of it all. How wonderful right.
 
      There is so many days left to prepare for the upcoming semester, so reading is good, doing is better, and then making it happen works. Get ready peps I am, excited more then you know here we go again... I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment