Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some People Make me laugh so Hard its not funny cause it hurts my sides! HA HA HA

    People are funny, they just don't know how funny they can be at times, Sometimes they say or do something that just can not be helped but to laugh at. Like a child that does something that he should get scolded for, but that it was just so cute, that you can not help but laugh at it. There for you can not get mad at them for it.
    Well adults can be the same way, I have learned not to get mad at certain things, or many things for that matter. I just learn to laugh about it, because stressing over it just doesn't do anything at all. Some adults do or say things that just don't make much since at all. However at the same time it is so stupid it is funny. You can not help but laugh over it.
     I find myself at work at times laughing at customers that get upset over things that really are not worth getting upset about, what a miserable life that is to let every little thing bother you. The thing is most customers do not realize there is no reason to get upset, usually in most cases the company will fix the problem wither your mad or not. In some cases there are times to get very upset but very seldom does that happen. Companies want to please their customers/guest as much as possible.
     Then there are people out there that just get upset, stressed, and literally down right mean about things, I understand at most times why they get that way, but there are things that you or I may find the reason for their madness is just to silly and outrageous to upset yourself for, However to that person, in their minds their reasoning for being mad, upset and stressed are legitimate or justifiable. When really it just isn't, its childish and kind of on the mental side. I think we all know someone that is like that right?
     In any event, I can not will not allow myself to be dragged into such madness, it will literally drive you insane. Thus the reason I think or believe that I laugh about it, it is just to darn funny at times to let it bother you in any other way. I know that these people feel that they have the right, or even feel that they themselves have good reason to be upset mad or even stressed over it, but if they sit down long enough and think it through rationally I believe they to will find the humor behind it themselves, if not then they really need some anger management classes or something.   

No comments:

Post a Comment