Thursday, December 15, 2011

Husband gives me new wedding ring, what a goofy man I love and married Ha!

   So sitting at the school waiting for my oldest to come out, to take her home my husband and I sitting in the car listening to cheap trick, (awesome band btw). He looks over at me, and smiles and I smile back he grabs my left hand and says I love you, and then proceeds to tell me he wants to give me a new wedding ring, I told him I don't need a new one I have one thank you as I try to pull my hand away, he grasps it just hard enough for me not to pull away, and then places on my wedding ring finger , One of those small little black rubber bands, and he says there is your new ring, don't say I never get you anything as he laughs...
    He is just to cute, and funny to get upset, as I knew it was a funny he was trying to pull anyway, but He still had the romance in his voice and in his heart, as he did all this in the car, and then leans over and gives me a kiss. AHHHH how sweet huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment