Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hoping your thanksgiving went well, as well as mine went,

   I do hope all of you had a great thanksgiving, mine went very well. Husband was able to make it home despite the weather. It was pretty bad where he was coming from being a trucker an all. However my brother fixed the dinner, it was the first time in many of years that I did not have to fix it myself. It was absolutely wonderful.
   Besides all of that I had a big project do for web Design, and I feared it.  Two days tryingto figure it out, and thinking I wouldn't be able to. Well its what I did I sat down and researched the internet, notes in my books and notebook, and finally I have it put together. It looks great I  feel wonderful about it. Sometime believing in yourself is enough to get you through the challenges that are ahead of you.
   I have  a project that I have been doing in Design Publishing as well as Design Finds and well that is going well to. I think all in all I am doing pretty good, in school. I just have to keep moving and just do it. I can achieve this and get things done when I put my mind to it. That I have found out through the years. Right now however I want to go relax and take a bath, I think I have well deserved it tonight that is. Ahhhh the feeling of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment