Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Indain Taco's for dinner what a treat!

   Though we have had them in the last 3 weeks sometime ago, I made them again tonight for my brother and his girlfriend, husband and kids. We had a great family dinner as we always do, However our families come together a time or two each week to eat at each others homes, and spend the time needed together. Sometimes we have Chicken breasts, sometimes we have pizza, and sometimes we eat whatever we can find and have family game night.
     Family game night is actually pretty fun and happens  mostly in the winter months, with my brother at his house, and his girlfriend invites her sister and husband over as we also go over, we play taboo, or UNO, even Apples to Apples and few others.  It is an all out game war between the sexs at times... but in the end fun is all we have.
      Winter is coming quickly and the colder it gets the more restless I already find myself getting. I don't like the winter, and I never have really, but now that I am working I hope it finds me better then it usually does.... I dislike being stuck in the house. I love to go go go go ..... and there isn't anywhere to go really when its so darn cold!
       So here I am babbling  once again about things, that are yet to come and things that we look forward to and somethings that we just can do without at times. In any event it is now that we need to get out and do those things we want to do before it gets to the point of no return until next summer! Good luck to you and yours. Happy thoughts go out to all my readers.... ENJOY !
   

No comments:

Post a Comment