Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve Can Wait or Can It?

          Well here we are our plans for the night is to spend it at my brothers house once again playing games, It seems this may be the last time that we get a game night in before the season sets in. As there is plenty of work to do and no time for play. As school will be starting up again and I ll be in my homework head high or more. Then there is the work to be done at the business, For us all to be doing. Oh the fun I fill lol.
          My youngest and I last night started early on the celebrating of the New Year taking photos of our New Years accessories that we will be wearing tonight.So I am going to share our funny pictures with you today, of course we will be taking more photos with more accessories tonight. Couldn't show you everything all in one post HA!
         Any who you all have a GREAT NEW YEARS party tonight and I ll be thinking of all my family and friends tonight wishing them a fun and safe NEW YEAR!
Enjoy the pictures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment