Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Got my nephew and my girls we be watching Disney Movies...... Nehew soon to be one.

   The doctors told us he wouldn't make it past 3 weeks after birth if that, maybe even as long as a year.
He is strong, smart and above all amazing, 19 days to go before his B day and he is just surpising everyone that said he couldn't , shouldn't and most defiantly wouldn't.
   They said he would not see, (he sees) He would not hear, ( he hears) He would not talk,(he talks your ear off), They said he would be a vegetable( that he is not). A miracle he is I tell you My Angel Cake Butter Milk Biscuit,(Braven).  He is more then they expected and nothing they did expect. He will be one on the 20th and shows no signs of ill will. Strong growing, bouncing baby boy that he is.
   God willing and Jesus besides and all the angels of past and future watch after this little man. He is bright and loving, and oh my I am not just saying these things because he is my nephew oh no, I would say this about any child that has gone through what this little guy has gone through in his first year, He doesn't fuss at all, can not even tell when he is sick other then he just gets quiet and sleepy lol. He is a funny loving laughing and giggling child with happiness all around him with no reason he thinks to be sad. He already knows lifes hardships, yet to him that is something that is normal to him. Yet he finds in all of his troubles true love and happiness with those who surround him. He is  amazing.




No comments:

Post a Comment