Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ok Breaking Dawn, Not to give it away or nothing BUT!

   So we went to the show, and it was every bit as good as promised and better yet. However I am not getting in to the movie as it is to fresh and many have not seen it yet. But I do want to mention one little thing ok. Please stay after the credits, all to many of the people in the showing of breaking dawn got up and left, so they were not able to see a peace of the puzzle, They missed in there rush out the door.
  Ok ok I know everybody leaves during the credits, but this one time we stayed, as told by friends, the whole place got up to leave as soon as the credits rolled. However after a few of the credit went through they showed a good part, Only my four family members saw it as well as maybe one other family, all others were gone. So please stay for the credits it is worth the wait I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment