Friday, November 18, 2011

So my oldest had a baby today! My new Grandbaby kaye.... hehehehe!

    Yes that is right my 17 year old had a baby, she is beautiful, wonderful and most awesome..... and she is the quietest baby I have ever meant thus far SO FAR! ha ha ha. So my daughter is in child development, and well she had to bring her baby home today, grandma for a weekend and she gets to play mom.

     How nice is that huh? Wonderful I do say so myself she will learn a lot I am sure, but still a doll is still nothing like the real thing. Though this doll breathes, and crys, and burps etc: It still not the same, we haven't had much action with her yet but I am sure by night fall we will all be like ok time to take her back HA HA HA! here are the pictures peps.



No comments:

Post a Comment