Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I know a rare day it is with two blogs in one day.... I MUST BE SICK!

     So hubby got me sick, when he was home this round..... I can not believe it. I have not been this sick with a cold for over a year I believe.... and now here it is sicky icky me. Well what do they say? Pay backs are a ***Bleeep***! You just wait till you get home Mister! Ha HA!
      So my daughter to was sick today, she was called home from the school, well I had to stay with her today for that reason, as I to was feeling what she and my hubby has/had. He is still coughing a little when I am on the phone with him but he is sounding better. Thank goodness for that, In any event  I ll be taking meds and heading to bed shortly because of the cold I have acquired..... GRRRRR ! G night all .


   In the mean time before bed, we are having nummy yummy grilled cheese and soup.
We eat two soups in this house when we are sick 1) Tomato Soup 2) Chicken Soup,
I ll be having Tomato tonight with my sandwich, and chicken Soup Tomorrow for lunch or dinner.... However My youngest likes the chicken soup with her Sandwich so shell have that and My oldest will be sharing the Tomato with me.... HEHEHE good supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment