Thursday, November 24, 2011

Yes it is that day ! Happy Thanks Giving To you and all of yours!

     First and foremost I want to say Happy Thanks Giving to everyone, it had been a year and we are almost to its end. For the past year we should always try to think about what we are thankful for and have at least a top 10 list. I have mine do you have yours?
                                  

Top 10 things that I am thankful for




  • 1) My Family - with out them I could not be as happy as I am.
  • 2) My Husband - I want him to know that I have learned much from him and with that knowledge I have become who I am today with his help. 
  • 3) My brother - for always being an older brother and being there for me even when I didn't need him. Love you (John)
  •  4) My mom and dad, without them I wouldn't even be here would I. 
  • 5) My grandparents - God bless them I miss them and love them dearly but they to played a big part in my life and who I am today.
  • 6) God and Jesus - for answering most if not all my prayers in my life time thus far.
  • 7) God and Jesus again - For my angel cake buttermilk biscuit that he is here, safe and just wonderfully him.
  • 8) My children - They are what keep me going even when I think that they are out to get me HA HA HA! love you guys.
  • 9) Everyone that has been in my life past, presant and future, No matter when where or how long you were in my life you were put there for a reason. Thank you for what ever those reasons were.
  • 10)My Self - for if I didn't push myself and self motivate myself, or give myself something to believe in, I would not be where I am today! 
   So there is my Thankful list, I hope you have one at least thought up if not written down, Everyone has one and should express their thanks this holidays, all to often we take for granted that our loved ones know already. But more often then not they don't and it is nice to hear it from you, So this holiday tell you friends and family and who ever else that you are thankful for them, and grateful to them. There is no greater thanks then returning the favor or the love that is share among one another.

                                        

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment