Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dumpster Diving! Oh what we will do for our job, But hey its better then being on Drive!

     
        So today, I was working and my boss asked me what I thought about dumpster diving, I told her I ll take dumpster diving any day over doing drive. so off I went to grab a step stool as I am way to short to just climb into one of these things. Although the one in picture I might been able to get into however the one at work was much taller and wider then the one showing, also much more dirtier then this one. It wasn't filled with boxes I assure you that.
      I climbed into it, because she wanted me to look for a collar that we use, to make ice cream, that someone threw away. Well, I got in there, and sifted through 6-30 gallon bags of trash....... not a very clean part of my job but hey I got to get some air..... (not the air I would choose to breathe in, mind you). But air non the less,,,,, In any event after sifting through the trash the collar was not to be found.....  well I went back into the building told my boss this, and she looked confused.  An hour later we find the missing collar in the freezer connected to a ice cream that must been a mistake.. HA HA HA so much for the trash! Check the freezer first next time lol.
       So yeah that was my day at work, it was fun and yes I would do it again just to get out of doing the drive! HE HE HE (not really)! Forgive the way I look, I worked all day, slaving and what not lol, I work part time, a few days a week just to get myself out of the house and around some adult conversation.. so I don't go insane on my computer all day doing Graphics, Web sites, etc:

No comments:

Post a Comment