Friday, October 15, 2010

Had the Flu, Much to do.... feeling blue.

     Oh my last Saturday, caught me off guard, caught a bug wasn't sure what it really was, I knew by Monday though that it had to be the flu still wasn't sure. I hardly ever get sick, and when I do I am a tough gal and move on go about my usual routine. However by Monday I was floored, blown away, I couldn't even get out of bed let alone go about my regular routine.
     Today is Friday and I am still a little congested with a cough and running nose (no I will not go catch up to it).
In any event, my youngest has gotten the so called evil bug I had. My nephew as well, only he went to the doctor and they said he had the flu. Well he got that from us, so that just cleared up the what if and mights that I had in my head about what I had and my daughter. So I called her doctor, and he will see her today to give her a note for school. She had missed 3 days only because they didn't have school, Monday and Tuesday good for her right.
     So now I have a lot of homework to do, and a sick child to tend to as well as a house to keep and laundry to do. Who said the weekend was here???? Well not mine my Monday starts at 6 pm tonight.... Friday for me isn't gonna happen anytime soon lol. This is where I say what the heck and get back into my routine of catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment