Thursday, September 30, 2010

7am..... and I am getting ready for school,

Here I am writing a post at 7 am, of course I am up already by 6 am, However sometimes it is even earlier then that. Amazing how the moon and the sun look when they cross each others paths morning or evening. Its like the sun is kissing the moon good bye and visa versa.
Today is one of my long days I have Illustration/Design Funds, Graphics Math, and Collage Math. I love Design Funds that is where my creativity comes out and about. Graphics math and Collage Math are tolerable. Just can not wait to get completely through those two classes. Once over I ll never have to look back on it again. Its not that I don't like the class or instructors at all. Its just the Math I dislike lol. I'd learn to love it if I can learn it. Retaining it is my problem.
Well there is my short note. I may get back here to write something more interesting later. Lets hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment