Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas !


     Today is the day to share with family and friends, a day of peace, harmony, and above all love. Its not about how many gifts are under the tree, or how much food you have to eat, (though I do hope you have plenty of both). As long as you have food to eat, and a roof over your heads, and your family's love and health.  That is what matters along side the birth of Jesus and all that he has done for us.
    I do hope you enjoy the holidays, I and my family are going to spend our Christmas with my brother, nephew and his girlfriend. This will be fun and very enjoyable. I can not go one day with out seeing my nephew and I am so  happy I am able to spend and enjoy my Nephew. My family loves that little guy so much, He is a miracle.
    Please today, tonight, remember family is important without them, you are not who you are, you are just empty, and lonely, and above all not yourself without family. Sending Love, Peace, and above all prayers to you all for  happy and safe holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment