Thursday, February 3, 2011

February already! and here we are.

     So this last month January has been very hectic for me, I had little time to write in my blog, yet more time then I wished to. I had to get my life back in order, though my life seems fine and ordinary I have to tell you it is not that simple. I to have my problems, and  I have searched and dealt with them.
     Family life is great that was not the problem at all, it was more school stress, and you know all the other daily life struggles we all have to attend to that kept me away from my blog. I had no energy to do the blog, even though I could of wrote many things I just felt that this was my problem personal that had to be dealt with on my own.
    I know I have many friends and family members and fine people out there that read this blog and they tell me it helps to keep in contact and makes them feel closer to me. I appreciate all your letters and comments that I received while I was gone even though it was a short time.
    Now I am back on track and hope to continue on that road. I have been attending church again and that seemed to help me and is helping me a great deal. I pray every night before I sleep, and thank the lord for what I have and will be given. I also thank him for the tests and trails I must got through to grow and learn from. Although I can do with a break right about now, and it seems that I have been given one. For the lord will not give you more then you can handle sometimes it seems to be to much. However know that he is with you during the time you need him to be even when you do not seem to need him so much.
    Thank you to all my family and friends far and near for sticking around and sharing your thoughts and concerns. Sending love your way and praying your all alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment