Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuna Casserole Say What?!

     ok for years I wanted to make  a tuna casserole, that my dad made since we were kids it was always good, and I had been craving it for well actually years. So I decided to try my hand in it. Its not that I thought I couldn't make it, it was that I wasn't sure of the ingredients fully. However I was able to obtain it tonight from my husbands mom, and she was very happy to give me the recipe, which so happens to be the same one  my dad used. Whoot that made my day!
     So I go to the store, and grab the stuff bring it home cook the noodles and then mix it up, then pop it in the oven for 30 mins to 45 mins depending on how crisp you want your crackers. at 300 to 350 degrees. Here is the picture of it, only disappointment was that my crackers didn't get browned as much if at all as I wanted them... That is ok, it is called trail and error for a reason.
Sorry picture isn't clear as I was in a hurry to eat and well I also used my cell phone lol how funny of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment