Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas party tonight Whoot,

      So yes it's the Christmas party at work, good thing My eldest works with me cause I won't have to go alone. Then also my youngest is going just to join in the fun and games we will have how lucky she is huh? So yes there will be pictures as I am taking my camera with me to the party. Lots and lots of pictures that I will share with all of you.
      Christmas time is here, this weekend we will all be eating our favorite dinners, Mine includes Turkey, potatoes, gravy, cranberry non pitted, stuffing, Hopefully some ham with pineapple, etc: We all have our favs, but old fashion and common is for me lol.
      Remembering the days of old when all the family members would come over in a small house and cram together and laugh and visit.... it was always a blast. Now however getting that family party going is impossible, those that started the party are long gone dead and greatly missed. Those that are still alive and kicking act as those they are already dead, by just being per lazy lol. Thankfully though we do have my brother here, and bringing up my mother for Christmas is a joy, as she was here for thanksgiving as well. So it will be fun non the less.
     Whatever your plans are for this Christmas, please be careful, and enjoy yourselves... but most of all do not forget the true meaning behind the season.... For with out Christ  there would be no Christmas to enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment