Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Day another dollar that is what they say anyway!

Been off for that last three days, it was nice, spending it with the kids and husband and a few other peoples. My holiday went well, lets hope New Years goes just as well. So many things to do not enough time to do it in. Well that is another saying that is lived up to be true.
Heading to work in a few moments, what a wonderful time. Time is money I am just full of quotes today aren't I. Well to each their own I suppose,However work defines me and lets me express myself to others, and help where I am needed most. Though still going through school and keeping up with my studies, I am still alright to smile and enjoy my self as much as possible.
I know there is a lot of people out there in need, and I keep them in my hearts and in my prayers. I pray often and give my worries to him to help me solve, in the end everything works out for the best. Answers are there just have to be patience to seek them out, or they just take time to mull them over for others as well. Then the answer comes, do you give thanks to whom it is that helped you with those answers I do. I know with out the good lord in my life a lot of my worries would go unsolved and answers unknown to me.
Please remember be thankful for what you have others may not have what you have, be thankful for your life and that of what you have. Others are not as lucky to have so much. They would be happy just to not have to worry about where their next meal is coming from. I pay my bills faithfully, I thank god more and more each day for the life he gave me and the lives he gave me to care for. He is our lord and he is above all the one who has the answers, but for him to, it takes time to sift through them all to get to the right one for you that is needed. Be patience with him your one of Billions he has to look after..... Sending lots of love to you and your this season,.

No comments:

Post a Comment