Thursday, September 23, 2010

This week has been so full!

Home work and more homework how wonderful is that,
if that wasn't enough the regular stuff I still do lol spending time with the kids, and such. cooking, etc: I am managing, Thanks to my wonderful kids however I am able to keep the house some what clean.
I have also had to add a few extra things on to my list to this week, a birthday for my now 16 year old, it turned out wonderfully. Bought her a full size bed with zebra print for sheets pillowcases, and comforter, She loved it, took her out to dinner at this fancy restaurant that mind you for the price the food sucked worse then I ever thought. 76 bucks for a large pizza(didn't see the cost of the pizza) that we could of gotten cheaper at pizza hut, and a shrimp/cooked squash/pasta.... that alone cost 22 bucks lol and she didn't even eat it lol. I had to eat the squash that was ok. however the noodles and shrimp... I don't even think my dog would of touched it honestly. All in all even though the food was horrible, I enjoyed the company. My brother his girlfriend Michelle and their baby my angel cake, and myself and the two girls went. Troy was working * cry.
School again today, Design Funds/graphic math/collage math * sigh. Where is the weekend? Doesn't seem to be coming fast enough. I still have a blanket to make, and laundry to finish, and dishes.... Feeling the pain now, but without that there can not be any gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment