Tuesday, December 20, 2011

So, what da ya say to that?

    Ok, So if you do not like what I write, don't read it, If you do not like what you see, don't look at it, If you do not like what ya hear then do not listen to it. It is that simple am I right or am I right. I have many of fans that come and read my blog every single day. For the most part everyone enjoys reading, seeing, and above all hearing about what I write. I haven't had any complaints yet and the last time I checked we still live in a country of freedom, free will, and the right to your own opinion.
    I only write this because I felt the need to, maybe express myself to some. No body has approached me or have said anything to me. But I feel sometimes there is a need to speak your mind and this I chose to speak about, I think there are many people out there that feel they have the right to decide for you what you should or should not do, say, write, or whatever. However that is not up to them to decide now is it?
   I believe that if it makes you feel good do it, if it makes you full of regret later then do not do it. Which most of us have a little voice in our heads that tell us what feels right and what feels wrong and the voice usually tells you if it feels wrong or it feels right. However there are some out there that either choose not to listen to that voice or just does not have one at all. It is also known as your conscience.
   So I say, if you don't like this blog or what I write, say or whatever there is no further need for you to come here, to spy or to try to get something your not going to get am I right. If there isn't something I want the world to know about I certainly would not write it on the internet so all could read it lol. I only write and give info on what I would share with everyone. If I wouldn't share it then it won't be on here lol.
    Here is some advice, People don't let others stand in your way of writing saying or doing the things you love to do. Don't let others push you away from those that you love. Above all don't let them destroy you and the things around you. You are your own person, that means you have free will and that can not and never should be taken away from you!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment