Saturday, September 11, 2010

Full Time Student, Full Time Mother, Full Time Wife, And Mow lawns on the weekends !

Yes you read right, I am a full time student, full time mother, full time wife, I mow the lawns on the weekends and maybe sometimes in the middle of the week. I have tons of homework (Now down to only math, about 300 + problems). I also do a lot of simming, which means Sims Games, as well as build homes and objects, walls and floors, paintings etc: for inside game for other players to play with.
Being a full time student takes a lot of my time, however being a mother and a wife does to. Where do I find all the time to do the things I love and need to do such as but not limited to, Mowing the lawns, spending time with my family and friends, as well as play and design for the Sims games..... ummm your asking the wrong person lol. I do a lot of this all the time, I manage my time in such a way that I do not realize just what all I do in a matter of a days work. Thus I think I answered my own question at night.... How come when I go to bed at night I always go to bed after midnight. How come I wake up at 6 am when I don't have to be at school till 8 am.....
Well now that I have piled all the things I do up, I realize just why I go to bed after midnight and wake up by 6 am.... I have a tall order to fill. Yet this (these) are the choices I have made. I keep myself pretty busy. Yet I still also have time to write a blog, or two. Face book a little as well.
You can do all this as well just put your mind to it. Nobody told me this was going to be easy, yet I find adding school to my daily routine hasn't changed much of my life. It has made it a better life, yet not a worse one.

No comments:

Post a Comment