Friday, December 16, 2011

Kind of tired tonight, Kids are out and about, mom and dad went out on a date!

       It is nice when the kids are old enough to go do their own thing, may it be work, or a B - Day party that they go to, skating or just out with friends, which leaves mom and dad at home to fend for themselves. That is alright in my book however, as the kids get older mom and dad find themselves able to spend more time together alone. As such happened tonight as my husband dropped our children off to their need to go places, we (he and I ) went out and had a nice supper together alone at Royal Forks, and walked around the mall for a few hours, it was nice just him and I then went home and spent some one on one time together.
      Though I do miss the pitter patter of little feet running around the house I do feel my time at having babies have long past. Which I am alright with to, As my nephew and nieces feel my world up enough. I miss my kids, but glad they are growing up and starting to live their lives getting ready to move on and out. I am in no hurry to see them go, I do have to say. However it is nice to have a night with your husband/wife all to yourself.
      So what are my plans when the kids move out, Not really sure, though I am sure of one thing I won't have a problem finding things to do. If nothing else I ll go to their house and bother them HA HA HA! Kids are a joy in my life they are and without them there would be no future. We have to teach them the rights and the wrongs as much as we can, other then that life is a trail by error and or as once was said by the Dream works movie, El Dorado "To Error is Human". That is what our kids must learn on their own in their own time. GOD BLESS our children past, present, and the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment