Monday, December 5, 2011

So It Snows!

With three layers of shirts on, and heat blowing strong, I still find myself cold, not as bad as it usually would be, but still cold. As the snow falls outside, I seem to dread the forever winter that is here. Though we have been lucky enough to get by with out snow this long, I can not help but still dread the cold winter that is here.
There is so much I want to do outside yet, but the ground freezes as I write. With no more then a blink of an eye I find myself stuck in my house. Going to work, coming home and working some more. Hope this winter goes by quickly to bring back the warm sunny weather of spring and summer. That dreadful winter always seems to just show up out of no where.
I do find this time memorable however, though the memories not all that good, Grandpa was lost Dec 4 1994. Grandma lost on Nov 20 1998. Of course the good memories are that I had my eldest in 94 and grandpa got to see her before he passed on, and of course a good memory of my youngest being born in 98 before grandma past and she got see her. So with the bad there is always a light at the end of the tunnel right. Still doesn't make me like winter anymore then usual.
I ll get through it I always do, I ll find things to do, like scrapbook, or sewing, maybe a little work on the Graphic art, or web design who knows, what will come this year in this cold season lets hope for good, and lets hope for lots of warmth in the process. Happy Winter all, it is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment