Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dressed for work, ready to go, ........ not wanting to go out!

   Yes I am dressed for work, in my three shirts again, as I do not like wearing a coat as I have to hang it up. Reason is I don't like taking it to work because I hate leaving personal items in the open for all to see or go through. To many times in my life have I had stuff taken from work when I leave it hanging or what not. Of course I am not accusing and of my fellow co- workers of stealing, its just a pass issue I have learned from and will not put myself through again. Thus I do not bring my coat to work. I leave all personal belongings in my car.
    It is cold again outside my warm cozy house, and a short drive to work. Sun is shining so I can not complain to much. However its getting out of the house and just getting the get go to do so. Bills to pay and mouths to feed..... what a day, I love my kids and my husband, and life could not be better for me right now... well it could but I can not complain, as there are much worse things that could be going on that are not, thankfully to the lord they are not.
     Four more days until I see the husband, what a joy he will be home again. Though he just left he is miles away, and I feel every mile that he slips further away. When he comes back I can feel the miles bringing us closer, the words on my way home are all I want to hear from him. The kids and I miss him dearly when he is gone, the truckers life we lead. It is a hard life, but so is the military and I am thankful he is out of that as the days could turn into months and months into years. I feel for our family friends and strangers who deal with this on a daily basics just know there is someone out here, praying and wishing for you all.
     Work is calling it is almost that time for me to walk out that door, to lock it behind me and leave the warmth behind to, knowing that I ll be working and though in a building it is still really cold, working the drive window most likely, love it but it brings that cold wind in and goes straight for your bones and sends the chills up your spine. I ll be glad to get back in bed tonight and snuggle deep down to sleep just like a bear in its cave.
       Wishing you all a good day, and evening and until I write again..... Christmas is right around the corner, hope it is all good for everyone this year. Sending love and wishes your way!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment