Monday, December 12, 2011

Been Sick this week, Not a fun time, WOW!

    WOW, is all I have to say stomach flu, maybe. I am not even sure myself, it hit fast and furious, and a all weekend process. Still feel a little uneasy today myself, however feel better then I had all weekend. Family got it first, my little angel cake, then daughters friend, then daughter, then brother, I was next then his girl friend. Didn't think I would get it but that was when I got it. Just horrible that is all I have to say.
      When you are sitting going one way then suddenly have to turn and go the other way, not a fun time at all. What do you do in a time like that, they call it sometimes praying to the porcelain GOD, well let me tell you I was for sure doing that I never had to in all my life until this weekend. It was a nightmare I wish on no one, and no one should ever wish it on anyone for enough was enough.
      Drink plenty of water even if it won't stay down, as you will get dehydrated quickly and get even more sick. Chicken noodle soup that is about all after a few hours and water is all you can keep down.
could never understand that either why feed yourself chicken noodle soup? It never seemed to do anything not even feel you up. However I found that in this case, my stomach didn't want anything in it, but if I put the soup in it, it settled it a bit. 7up or sprite yes that helped to, but nothing other then that would I dare place in to my belly.
      If anyone ever gets this flu bug, just remember after the second puck you seem to feel much better and are able to keep stuff down. After that it gets better slowly, so move the same, in slow motion and just sleep it off with fresh water near you to drink, you would think you were in a dessert with out water for days that is how thirsty you will seem. Just don't drink it though sip it slowly, and add more little by little seemed to me the faster I drank and the more of it at one time is what made me blow.
     Again I repeat not a fun time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment