Sunday, December 25, 2011

So great Christmas, Spent with family and friends, and someone We have not seen for a long time!

Yes, it was a great Christmas, lots of food, laughs, movies and of course gifts.
Loved them all, I got here is the list he he he he,

1. A T-shirt- with my nephew and me, I was making a weird face as I was pushing my glasses up on my nose with out hands, cause I was holding him on the carousel at the fair. Awesome (here is the pic btw)
                                            
Picture takin in 2009!

2. A T-Shirt- With the saying- I am the (nephews name) Auntie!Awesome
3. Wii Draw- whoot gonna love that to!
4. Poison Perfume- From my husband, this is not the cheapo stuff I usually buy and haven't even bought in along time as I can not find it, This is the expensive kind, and we both love the smell of it on me! Its my Favorite perfume of all time.

      Then of course we were able to visit with someone for who we haven't been with for a very long time. It was wonderful catching up, and getting updated of news between families and such. But mostly we just enjoyed the day and the time spent together. We will miss you until the next time we get to see you. Sending lots of love on your Journey and you will always be in our hearts and minds. Love you lots! NEVER FORGET THAT.......

No comments:

Post a Comment