Sunday, January 1, 2012

Website box model is complete, Now working out the kinks and adding more ! lol

So I have been working on my site, and well I have to admit it is coming along nicely, with a little more twinking here and there I should have it finished in no time. The first page is always the one that takes the longest as it is your base for the whole site. Every thing else meaning other pages are basically the same..with just switching pictures and info around and exchanging etc:

I am mostly using css and most likely will turn first page into a style sheet so all others follow that lead, or the theme of the page. Then all I have to do is link the other pages to that style sheet and I ll be more or less done, however I still have to add and exchange things but won't take nearly as long as setting the first page up.

Here is a quick look at what I have so far, however the black boxes won't be in the final. Think of it as a map to let me know where everything should go, once I got everything in place I ll delete the black borders around the boxes so you will not be able to tell its in a box model.

        So with all that being said, I am hoping to be finished or darn near finished by the end of next weekend. Also working on my book still watching lots of videos on how to EPUB my book from indesign. I think I finally found the right one that I want to use for my Epub, as there are several ways and styles to make a EPUB book in indesign.
     
        So with that being said, my friends, fans and family I hope you had a safe and happy fun NEW YEAR! I hope this year is a great year, it is however what you make it, right..... lets go into it, with a great big blast of LOVE,PEACE,AND FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment