Thursday, December 9, 2010

One more week from today and I ll be doing a whole lot of ahhhh's

      Yes its almost over this semester, and I have yet to take at least two more test that I know of. I have not heard if we are taking tests in my other two classes but I am prepared for it if it does happen. I am excited to finidh the semester, and I am excited for it to begin, however the break is going to do me REAL GOOD!
      So far had been a busy week, with everything coming together in a fast and furious way, I am able to keep my head in the game, I have to do a little tweaking here and there on a few things and start a portfolio for semester 4 though it is far away yet, I still believe as the instructor says the earlier you can start on it the better.
      OH my am I tired but the weekend is here after tomorrow I am taking one day at a time no matter how slow it will go. At times is feels fast and then again very slow. I will get through this I am a tough gal it is not any easy course to do what I am doing. However I have made my mind up, it will happen...... I just need a little stress release is all.. A nice soak in the tub, with  a book and my imagination to take me away... WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment