Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So here I am again, In class..... Quiz after Quiz, Homework after homework!

Yes this week must be Quiz week, because we have had enough of them lol, I am trying my hardest and it seems to be going ok, Grades are good, and well I am happy for that at the very least. Though they may go down, at least they are high enough to manage. However I do not let that effect me, as I act as though I need each grade that is giving and act as though I need to do better to get a better grade.
Am I stressin to much over this... I think not. For Collage is different the high school, where one grade can make or break you. I want to make it, and I am working really hard to do just that.... to make it.
Got to go study, so this is a short but sweet blog today, I ll be trying off and on through the rest of the week to blog more. I can not be sure of that even as my brain just can not remember any more info, At least info of the small task that I set for my self to do. I am so concentrating on all this school work I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment