Friday, January 20, 2012

Winter Finally shows its self! You all happy now! I am not lol!

    Well you all wanted it, and here it is.... now what are you going to do with it but complain about it!
I dislike snow, a little is ok, but truly I was looking forward to a brown winter honestly. However I still can not complain to much as it is still better then what we have had in the last two years just dreadful.
    Though it is cold, and we have had a few windy cold days, it has been rather nice I have to admit. Now though I see when I woke up this morn, that the snow fell while I slept, and continues to snow through out the day today. Hoping that work calls and says I do not have to come in today, but that won't be likely, Oh nothing says you can not wish....
     In the mean time husbands home has been since Tuesday been nice to have him here, it is not often he gets to be home more then a day or so... so when we get the chance to have him home for  a few days that is when we take advantage of it. maybe today will be a nice enough snow day that the kids will want to go slide down the hills, I know 14 and 17 it will be hard to convince them to do so... one last time before adulthood Ha Ha! Mise well make do with this snow as much as we can
    Enjoy your winter those wished for snow and have had their wishes come true..... but I ll tell you , Brown winter I want you back..... If you want snow move to Alaska lol.. Just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment