Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ok so its late, and I am up and though I have tons to do.......

     Here I write you tonight, I have been very busy on my website, I have to take pictures sometime this weekend. Though it will be a stressful and uneventful time for me to do this as I have so much going on. With my freelance graphic art career taking off, and my second job that I do on the side. It seems finding time to sit long enough to write gets harder and harder for me. I promise to try to write more often and try to split my time out more.
     However I am the type of person that when doing something I tend to put my full attention in it and nothing else seems to exist for me until I am through with the project that I am working on. I have all these projects I am doing so I am focusing on many different things, and it takes my full attention to do so. I pay a great deal of attention to detail, and design, So thinking power is needed most, so I will in the next few days update this blog again I hope with more interesting things to tell you my followers and my fans. Thank you for your understanding now I will go hit the pillow as it is way past my bed time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment