Monday, September 19, 2011

So now that you have gotten use to the knew look and its easier on the eyes!

    How do you like it? I made all the graphics/backgrounds/banner etc: for this blog and I intend to make all the graphics/backgrounds/and banners for the website as well. However I do wish I can have a dedicated website with my name and own personal domain. It will happen one day.
    They say Rome wasn't built in a day, so I have to look at all my steps one step at a time and one day at a time. I am hoping in the next few months that I ll have a website up somewhere, of course it will be a free website to start then I ll work my way up to my own Domain and what not.
     Anyone got any ideas that would give me a way to do this quicker would be appreciated. I am also accepting donations for school and for the website. As you can see on the right of this blog the CARE TO SHARE donating button. Feel free to donate to  my cause in anyway shape or form. If not, I still love you lol and appreciate you coming to see and read my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment