Tuesday, December 28, 2010

So spent the day cleaning and shoveling snow!

     It was fun, as the kids helped. The shoveling the snow was a great big ole pile in the drive way would of took me all day and possibly into tomorrow just to get it done, had it not been for Mindy's Boyfriend helping me out, He threw her in the snow and they were at it.
    Watched Vampire's Suck as well today, interesting movie I suppose, a movie that makes fun of Twilight and what not. Humorous yes, but yeah you know how it goes. Ordered Pizza Hut and then went to my brothers for another full filled game night, UNO and Imaginif  great fun.  Pictionary Man and Taboo, is next on Friday.
    Not much else is going on excited for the New Year to come as always, I am. However sad to see this year go, not really lol. Just a thought of whoosh came over me. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment