Monday, December 20, 2010

So Far So Good Vacation is great,

   Just wish there wasn't so much to do at home Lol. Well ok there is not that much to do .... Laundry's done and now I just have to clean the house, its alright won't take me but an hour to do it anyway. Then maybe I can get some Sims in the day.
    Woke up at 7 am yesterday, then went back to bed at 10:30 am woke back up at 1:55 pm. I never do that lol, can not say that I didn't enjoy it though. Loved every bit of it, Got laundry done, played in Illustrator some. Today I will go look and practice HTML Containers "you know make a website of some kind just to keep it in my head lol". Then tomorrow maybe play in InDesign a bit.
     Got to take girls to school today, Its snowing, you should all know that I hate driving in the snow. Wish me luck, Its cold out side to. I am sure I ll have lots of fun once I get home, only to turn around and go get my kids from school as they get out early today and tomorrow. Still will have fun we will play board games tonight and maybe some UNO. We all love UNO don't we?
     Other then that, this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment