Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to you and all!

   Merry Christmas to you and all your family and friends, From my family to yours, Peace be known to you at least on these holidays. My husband made it home Wednesday night and is able to stay through the Christmas holiday. I know he will be home as well on News years, I just know it. Though it is still possible that he may not be able to but I can always hope.
   My daughter took this picture of us last night while we were playing with his knew toy I got him for Christmas, a record player,CD,Tape player it records all his vinyl records on to USB or SD format so that he can put them on his computer, this made him happy he wanted it for the last year..... I am glad he got what he wanted lol. I won't tell you what he got me HA! hehehe just kidding.
   We opened presents early this year just in case dad got the call to go back out. We girls wanted him to have plenty of time to play with his knew item. Which you can see in the picture behind him he was playing ABBA, ELO, and of course some Fleetwood Mac last night until about 2 am. We haven't done that in a long time stay up that late. But it made for a great morning of sleeping in.
    It even snowed last night and it continues this morning. We have gotten at least 2 to 3 inches thus far.
 Nothing like a white Christmas to make it special and to really feel the Holiday! I hope your Holidays go just as well for you as it has and is for me. Sending love and thoughts to all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment