Monday, December 13, 2010

Well just a few things, and then maybe,,,,, tomorrow will come.

    Ok so today was a rough day I will admit to that. One of the roughest days that I have had since starting back at school, though I was level headed about it, I broke down after class. However if I am going to tell this story I should begin at the beginning.
   We got  up and headed to take my eldest to her school bus stop, when I went to leave, I saw a sight I have never saw before and never most likely ever will again. I was at the stop sign waiting to turn into traffic when I saw the sun rising, however this was a sunrise I had never seen before, it was as if a UFO or other object from the sky was beaming a bright orange.yellowish light down from the clouds, onto the earth, it was so breathtaking.I am photographer at heart and love taking pictures, yet I did not have my camerae at the time all I had was my mobile phone cam, so I tried to capture what I could with that. However sad to say the pictures, did not do the scene any justice what so ever. I will share with you what I have, there is one that you can actually get an idea of the beam  of light but, still it looks nothing like what it did.










As you can see in these pictures the beauty it was holding, but this beauty is nothing like seeing it with your own eyes. Your own soul, it was like a sign from God telling me all will be fine. I after today knew that this sign was from god, though the rest of my day was horrible here after, this reminds me of Gods love and his miracles. It will all work out in the end.
   Got to school, and had a surprise quiz,  failed it miserably I suppose as I didn't finish it in time, I felt horrible because it is something so simple, and I couldn't believe I messed it up. Then continue over to my digital pub class and the printers weren't working properly, on my laptop. As well as not being able to print out a document correctly thinking it was all my fault. Stressed to the max and about in tears I held it up and sucked it up and took it slow, and breathe... I reminded myself. I finally was able to get stuff fixed from the documents owner and was able to finally print it out. We had to print someone Else's project rather then our own. Thus making it difficult as if they messed up it messed you up , But all that ends well is what is said. I ended and finished what I needed and then ran around town all day  paying bills and what not, in the snow and bad traffic that almost clipped my truck. Not my fault would of been the other drivers fault, had I not stopped suddenly and allowed them to continue to push their way in.
   Then now after all that mess I am home finally able to tell the story of a horrible day, that has not ended yet, but has chilled out for the most part lol. Still able to smile and love and laugh..... just not able to sigh with relief..... wait there it went sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment