Sunday, January 2, 2011

UNO NIGHT ON NEW YEARS!






        Yes we had a blast on New Years, we played UNO, Taboo, and many other games, as we always play them anyway. Its better then staying home alone, and not doing anything at all. With pizza ordered and the kids and all playing it was a good night.
        However now that New Years is over now it is time for the hussle and the bussle of daily grind of business and school. I will be busy I am sure, and I look forward to it as it keeps my head in the goal of my future. My children on the other hand would just love it if school did not exist at all. Can I blame them at their age, not really we all have been there. Once they are older though and have the school days behind them they will be thankful for it in the end.
       My eldest already wanting to go into photography, my youngest wants to go into Psychology I am proud of both my daughters who have matured and are responsible as well as smart enough to know what they want and go for it. I wasn't as lucky to know what I wanted when I was that age on what to do with my life. I guess that is why I am the age I am going to school for what I want now. Still all the same at least I am doing that.
       This year is already a good a year, lets see how it goes for the rest of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment