Friday, October 25, 2019

Wow just can not seem to keep up these days with this blog!

  I try, I seriously do. However honestly I forgot all about it in the last few years. With working non stop and publishing my book it just seemed to be lost in the folds. However here I am back at it again; hopping this time it will last longer.
  I guess I’ll start by telling you what I have been up to all these years. I have a grand baby now and well she takes up a lot of my time. I am not complaining not one bit; she does take all my energy though these days and that is fine. I enjoy every moment of it. I never know when the last time is going to be of anything with her. So I try to soak it all in for my memories as I know one day that is all I am going to have. As she grows she will distance herself from me, with friends and her own activities that she will explore.
  I also have a second grand baby on the way same daughter, I actually have three grandchildren after this one is born but I sadly don’t get to see my grandson to much at all he lives in another far away state. I enjoy this, I do here I thought I’d be nesting and lonely once my children moved out but nope.... can’t be lonely with my life and that’s ok.
  Other then that I have been trying to write me second book with no avail, just can’t get into it... where is my muse when I need it lol. I have been addicted to Red Dead Redemption 2. Unfortunately I have been to addicted to it. I play way to much and I do try to slowly wean myself off of it but it is a touch and go process of yet.
   I haven’t been working because I am working on my book, but again to much to do and not enough time to do everything I’d like to in a day. It would help if I limited myself from RDR2 lol. In time I suppose; in time.

Well I am going to make time to write here in this blog, I enjoyed it and maybe it will get me into writing again. They say write every day for at least 20 mins to get into it again so here goes nothing.
Love you all always !

No comments:

Post a Comment