Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Heading into Fall, What is to come,



So what is expected from the fall weather, to come! Well the heat will slowly fade away to a nice breeze and cool days. Although I believe we are already in that time. I see that the mornings are very much cooler already, I also see the leaves turning their beautiful colors of reds, oranges, and yellows. Soon to be brown proving that Winter is not to far from following. Thankfully Winter has a few more months before it comes.





We also have the most awesome holiday coming where adults can be children for a day or at the very most pretend to be, (Ok I know most adults are children already everyday HA!)
 Our children will be dressing up and running a muck around the neighborhoods, bugging and knocking on doors for treats from their friendly and most giving neighbors.  I love the Halloween holiday as it is my favorite for decor around my house on the outside, My collection, I do have to restart btw, which is fine as I did have to update a lot of stuff however my collection is very small, I still have plenty of time to add to it, Hopefully this year I will be able to add a lot to it. Plus the Pumpkin craving has always been a joyful mess, But in the end it is worth it.



However the most beauty of it all is to be able to take the walks through the paths that our city has provided through the many parks full of trees and rivers, following the not so clear paths into their hidden areas, to find something that should not could not would not be there otherwise, the adventures that we take in the fall, with the kids, and to laugh and enjoy those fall days. The last days of what some would say summer days, but I just say before the real cold comes in. As beautiful as it is , it is sad because most of us will be in the house leaving only for work and school and the occasional dinner & movie out. Time to settle in and hibernate like the bears.





WONDERFUL TIMES OF FALL!



No comments:

Post a Comment