Sunday, September 18, 2011

Notice Any changes to my blog!

    Well I spent all weekend on the blog to make it my own, and well I do have to say it is awesome, It is done for now. I am updating the blog because I wanted to make a website that matches it, well my website visual is like my blog. So since I already had the blog established I felt I should test my ideas of my theme on it.
      It looks exactly like I thought it would and then some. It actually came out better then my visual idea of it. Now hopefully as time goes by and weekends ahead, I can work a little bit by little bit on my website. So I can include this blog in my site. Thus you my fans, readers and viewers do not need to go anywhere other then where you are. Wasn't that thoughtful of me?
      Any whoot just wanted to write and let you know of the changes and why they are the way they are. That way when you come here someday and see a website connected to the blog there is no need to panick you will already know what is to come and why,
       Thanks to all my readers out there, if it wasn't for you, there would be nothing for me to do other then listen or read to myself for no one other then myself. Thus I most likely would of gave up on this blog along time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment