Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A day to explore, a day to photograph... What a beautiful day it was indeed.

      Yesterday, was such a nice day, the girls and I and other family members decided to go on a nice walk through the Japanese Gardens. It was beautiful I will admit, the bugs were not even that bad to deal with. Although my youngest did get bit by a bug that was unknown to us all, it swelled a bit, but we got some anti inch bug lotion to take care of the problem and by morning it was all good to go.
       I did take some beautiful pictures of what I did see to share them with everyone here, that is why technology is so great, we all get to share just a little bit more then before.
Back to the gardens, the geese were out, their babies were with them, and it was peaceful. There is so much beauty in the world, that we either take for granted or just don't bother to see it. Well, here is where I get to show you and share the enjoyment with you.








No comments:

Post a Comment