Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pizza Cake, ok well with small changes,,,,, HA HA!

    Anyway went to make a pizza cake, for my brothers b day cake. However he likes chocolate cake, so I decided, I would make a burnt looking pizza by making it with the chocolate cake mix.. then For the sauce of the pizza instead of making it easier on my self and buying red icing, I just decided to get white frosting and red food dye..... well it turned pink as I assumed but hoped it wouldn't.....(lesson learned just buy the red frosting next time.... ).

   All in all the cake turned out ok, it tasted great.... what did I put on it you ask that is easy peasy!
I used fruit roll ups for the peperoni, whoppers for the sausage, gummy worms for the green and red peppers and of course got white chocolate bakers bars for the cheese then shredded them like the cheese. It taste great, I got the idea from my step son...... he made them once and placed them on face book to share with everyone, at that moment I decided that was going to be my brothers b day cake as he LOVES him some pizza almost on the daily, why not have a pizza cake lol.

   Great fun ideas with a little mix never hurt anyone at all.. So to get some ideas look around ya they are all over and so easy to learn as the internet is full of ideas, if you have any you would like to share please comment I always love to bake and learn new recipes and improvements as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment